We’ve taken the steering, throttle and brakes from the real car and connected them to a virtual F-PACE which you can race around Silverstone International Circuit.
An amazing performance on the track could win you an amazing trip for two to Wimbledon. Which just happens to be a short 1 h 38 min drive from Silverstone.
Visit your nearest Jaguar retailer to set your lap time. Then test drive an F-PACE or E-PACE in the real world to be eligible to win the trip to Wimbledon.
Top 5 drivers from around the country who have experienced the Race The PACE simulator, and test-driven an F-PACE or E-PACE in the real world, will be invited to compete in a final shootout at the ASB Classic. The top time will send the driver, and a friend, all the way to Wimbledon.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all participants (“you” and “your”) in the Jaguar Land Rover Race for Pace competition (the “Competition”). The Competition is promoted by Motorcorp Distributors Limited, New Zealand company number 1723309, the authorised importer of Jaguar Land Rover vehicles to New Zealand (“Jaguar Land Rover”, “we”, “us” and “our”). By entering the Competition, you are deemed to agree to these Terms without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you must not enter the Competition.
1. The Competition is only open to persons who:
2. The Competition starts at 11.00am on 6 January 2020 and ends at 7.00pm on 18 January 2020 (the “Competition Period”).
3. The Competition will take place at the premises of the Jaguar Activation Site at the ASB Classic grounds and will be open to the public during the operating hours of the ASB Classic, at the sole discretion of the Activation manager (an “Activation”).
4. The Retailer, CC Communications Limited (company number 1335928), TRUE Limited (company number 3244387) and any other third party authorised by Jaguar Land Rover will organise and run the Activations at the ASB Classic (the “Host”). Jaguar Land Rover will provide a Jaguar F-Pace vehicle (“Competition Vehicle”) enabled to race on the Xbox One game Forza Motorsport (“Game”) at the Activation. The Host will set up the game to travel through one virtual lap of the Silverstone circuit.
5. Participants will play the Game as directed by the Host, aiming to obtain the highest score possible, determined by the fastest time on the Silverstone circuit.
6. You must comply with all rules, instructions and conditions of the Host at the Activation, including in relation to the use of the Competition Vehicle and playing of the Game. The Host may disqualify any person from the Competition at any Activation at its absolute discretion.
7. Subject to clause 20, any decision of the Host in relation to an Activation will be final (including, without limitation, any decision relating to entry and eligibility, course set up, scoring, winners, and disqualification) and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into.
8. You must register to enter the Competition as follows:
9. By registering to enter the Competition, you represent and warrant that all information submitted by you is true and complete and will remain so during the Competition Period.
10. We may cancel your entry without notice if we believe that you are in breach of these Terms.
11. We may suspend or cancel any Activation or the Competition or your participation in it at any time without notice.
12. To be eligible to redeem any prize in the Competition you must:
13. There is one category of prize:
14. All prize winners will be notified by phone/email. If a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours, we reserve the right to re-select the prize winner.
15. No prize may be redeemed for cash or any other reward. No prize may be transferred. All prizes are for personal use and must not be used for commercial purposes.
16. If for any reason whatsoever the winner of the Wimbledon Prize does not use the prize or any element of the prize at the time stipulated in the Programme, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
17. We reserve the right to change any prize and to provide the winner(s) with a substitute prize at our absolute discretion.
18. Neither Jaguar Land Rover, nor its related companies, agents or contractors will be liable for any delay in the delivery of any prize, or the non-delivery of any prize.
19. We reserve the right to make whatever enquiries we see fit to prove the identity and eligibility of any participant and/or winner.
20. The decision of Jaguar Land Rover on all matters is final, and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into regarding the Competition.
22. You authorise Jaguar Land Rover to use information supplied by you for the purpose of:
23. By entering the Competition, you give us permission to use your name for promotional purposes without further compensation. To the extent permitted by law, if you are a winner of the Wimbledon Prize, you (and your companion, as applicable) are also deemed to have consented to us using your details and likeness (in the form of photographs and video) for promotional and media purposes without any payment or other compensation. Any companion of a prize winner may be required to return a liability/publicity release on terms no more onerous than those applicable under these Terms prior to participating in the relevant prize.
24. We (or the Host) will insure the Competition Vehicle on terms we consider commercially reasonable. You must not do (or allow to be done) anything which might cause the insurance to become prejudiced, void or voidable. Where you have caused any insurance to be prejudiced, void or voidable and we (or the Host) have suffered loss or damage, you will compensate us in full for such loss or damage. You must pay any excess for any insurance claim under any insurance policy held by us (or the Host) for the Competition Vehicle where attributable to your use of the Competition Vehicle or any act or omission of yours or a person under your control.
25. If you enter the Competition, there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage or loss, and you need to be aware that such risks exist. The risks associated with entry to the Competition include, but are not limited to, the risk of suffering injury, harm or loss as a result of (i) incidents involving, or as the result of, movement of vehicles or (ii) acts or omissions (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by other persons present at the Activations.
26. While at any Activation, you are responsible for your own property. You must not leave bags or possessions unattended at any time.
27. To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will we, our officers, employees or agents be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise for any loss, damage, injury, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you or by any other third party, whether direct, indirect or consequential (including, but without limitation, any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill) arising out of or in connection with the Competition.
28. By entering the Competition, and continuing to participate in it, you release Jaguar Land Rover and our respective associates, partners, agents and the Host from any responsibility or liability for any damages, losses or injury (howsoever caused), to yourself, your property or any third party or their property.
29. In the event that any limitation or provision contained in these Terms is invalid for any reason and Jaguar Land Rover becomes liable for loss or damage that would otherwise have been excluded, or in any other circumstances, then to the extent permitted by law the maximum liability of Jaguar Land Rover and our respective associates, partners, agents and the Host for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly under or in connection with the Competition will not exceed $1000.00, irrespective of how such liability arises whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
30. The provisions of clauses 27 to 30 above survive termination or cancellation of these Terms and/or the Competition.
31. We reserve the right to amend or replace these Terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notice being made on our website at jaguar.co.nz.
32. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force.
33. If we delay or do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these Terms, that will not be a waiver of the right or remedy.
34. These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
35. If you have any questions about these Terms or for further information please contact:
Jaguar Land Rover New Zealand
09 919 2450